A Women’s Center is here to help ensure that you get the best possible ob/gyn healthcare in Campbell, CA or any of our nearby Santa Clara County communities. We encourage our patients to spend time reviewing this website regularly to help ensure that you get the best possible ob/gyn healthcare.
Treating our patients the way we want to be treated as females.
Our staff is always ready to help with you scheduling, insurance or anything else you may need during your time with us. We will take extra care to listen to your concerns, answer all your questions and thoroughly explain your condition and treatment options. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 408.378.1888 or you can use our online Request an Appointment form.
If at any time you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us. We will be glad to reschedule your appointment at a more favorable time. We greatly appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to seeing you.
New Patient Forms
If you have made your initial appointment, you can preregister by clicking on the links below to download our New Patient Forms. Please print and complete the forms prior to your arrival. This will help to speed up the new patient registration process.
Billing & Financial Responsibility
Please call our office if you have any questions regarding a statement; we will be happy to assist you.
We accept most insurance plans, including SCCIPA HMO and Affordable Care Act insurance. Please call us to verify whether or not we are participating with a particular insurance company.
Helpful Links & Useful Information
To help you learn more about ob/gyn health issues, we’ve compiled a list of health topics from reliable sources on the Internet. This information is not a replacement for seeing a qualified healthcare professional.
- 1. More than 100 educational pamphlets with information on contraception, teens, gynecologic problems, labor and delivery, pregnancy, procedures and women’s health. Click on your topic to read or print.
- 2. Do you have heavy periods (menorrhagia)? Find information and minimally invasive treatment options for excessive menstrual flow here.
- 3. If you have a problem with frequent urination or other abnormal urination, we can help. One of the tools we use to evaluate your symptoms is urodynamic testing. This describes this simple in-office procedure.
- 4. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Learn about current health concerns or search A-Z index for all CDC topics.
- 5. Information about breast, ovarian and other cancer risks.
- 6. Female sexuality concerns including low desire, painful sex and other disorders.
- 7. An up-to-date listing of parenting classes and support groups.